Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Suggestions for how to support loved ones battling with IF

This is a great article from Resolve with suggestions for how to support loved ones battling with IF. It explains some of why IF can be such a difficult journey as well as some do's and don't's for how to help loved ones suffering from IF.

http://www.resolve.org/support-and-services/for-family--friends/infertility-etiquette.html

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing that link. It always helps to know the best way to show your support without making things worse. I know I am guilty, and it makes me feel horrible when my mouth causes different reactions then the intentions of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa - I know your heart girl. Love you!

    ReplyDelete