This is the week is all begins.
Monday I have my pap and baseline mamogram with a local OB/GYN.
Tuesday is my last day for caffeine until after Friday's tests. I think I should be OK with this. I've cut down to 1-3 caffeinated beverages per day (usually tea, although have enjoyed the occasional cup of coffee. Soda has been out of the picture for a while now).
Thursday we fly to CCRM.
Friday is the one day work up. We're booked solid from 7:30AM-3:00PM that day.
Saturday and Sunday - we relax and enjoy the Denver area. We also have plans to see a friend of mine from high school that lives in the area on Saturday (I'm so excited to see her and get to meet her DH and son!). The weather forcast is currently sunny and in the 40's in Denver which is less scary than it could be.
The only glitch in the plans is that DH is sick as a dog. It started yesterday and although we haven't taken his temp, he's hot to the touch. I've been giving him Tylenol to try to keep the fever down but I'm worried it could affect his sperm test results. I've re-read our CCRM paperwork and nowhere does it say that we need to reschedule if DH has a fever. I plan to call my CCRM nurse tomorrow to confirm. Cross your fingers for us that he'll feel better soon and that his fever won't impact our ability to go up there Friday -- because Friday is the last day we can go to CCRM this cycle. If we can't go Friday we'll have to wait until next month. And since we're no longer TTC on our own, that delays everything by yet another month :( So send us all the good, healthy, happy vibes you can spare!