Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Got my TSH results. 1.090! anything under 3 is good. So I'm responding well to synthroid dose. :)

In other news -- no word yet from RGI that the genetic markers are ready. AF will be coming this week so the odds that we'll start the IVF cycle this month are getting slimmer and slimmer. Which I've come to terms with. I've been trying to focus on the good things about postponing the IVF yet another month -- I've been physically active to get my body ready for the procedures and (hopefully!) pregnancy (I've done cardio every day this week so far!); going to go to Mardi Gras celebrations and imbibe (not binge) guilt free; will start another stained glass project (because it involves handling lead, I don't want to do it while TTC/preg).  

2 comments:

  1. I know how hard all this waiting is. Hang in there Manni. It will all be worth it, that's what I keep telling myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just came across your blog. I am cycling and am at CCRM now. I do my egg retrieval next week. Then we freeze and do genetic testing. Then hopefully we will be back in 6 weeks for our transfer. I will be following your story and cheering your on! I am at http://wishingforthegiftoflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete