Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Delay of Game

Bad news. Results from my suppression check this AM were not good. My estradiol was 75.3 and they like it under 50. The elevation could indicate a cyst. But my local RE didn't give CCRM exact measurements of my follies for Dr. Surrey to be able to see whether a cyst is likely so it's currently a mystery.

The good news is that my local RE thought all looked good. But then why the elevated estradiol?

So the current plan is to do another suppression check test on Friday morning with my local RE. If the ol' estradiol is below 50 then, game on. If not, or if it looks like I have a cyst based on follie size, we cancel for this month.

Best case is that Friday test results come back good and we move forward with just a 2 day delay (as I'm to delay stims until we get Friday's results). Then I'd still just go to Co this weekend to play with my brother and SIL. It means I'll be in Co a few days longer but that's OK. I've got work stuff covered in the event that I'm there longer than the tentative 4/11 ER date. Worst case is that we cancel this month. But we'll cross that bridge Friday should it come to that.

4 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed for good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be looking on Friday for your suppresion check, delays are tough. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UHG! I hate cysts. My nurse at CCRM told me the cyst would have to be over 15mm in order to cancel, perhaps that's an option? Damn I hate this for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Manni - fingers crossed for you. I hope everything works out for you to cycle this month - keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete