Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Headed to CO this week

I head to Co this Saturday! Time is really flying by. I've scheduled all our CCRM appointments, travel arrangements, and even some fun, sight-seeing things to do while there. I'll post some of the travel info to the right for other CCRM ladies who may want some travel tips.

My brother and SIL are definitely coming and will be there almost the entire time we'll be there. So excited that we get to spend time with them. And that in this way they will be involved with the making of our babies by keeping us company during this time.

To my ladies who've been to CCRM and/or had IVF's -- any suggestions for things to pack, buy, do etc during the 1.5-2 weeks we'll be in Denver?

5 comments:

  1. All the best to you Manni! One of my other blogger friends is headed down to Denver this week for her ER as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read all about it! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your pretty face! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome!! I will be having my baseline ultrasound on Saturday. Saturday is going to be an exciting day all-round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know where you are coming from. However one of the things I found helpful was to request a humidifier for our hotel room from the front desk. It was very helpful(stayed at the Element). We also went to Red Rock and visited the Denver Mint. There were many things to do. Good luck with everything

    ReplyDelete