Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

AF

The bleeding was in fact AF! This is exciting because in order to AF to arrive, my estrogen must have fallen. Which means the end of OHSS! And I did feel so much better yesterday. And today I actually fit into a pair of pants (no more sweats and stretchy skirts for me. Until I'm preggers that is!). We're thinking I might have had a surge of estrogen right before AF came that led to the GI distress and bloat (wicked PMS from being on the stims).

So I'm still big -- the 5 lbs I gained while on stims is still here. Otherwise I feel so much better. And feel like I have more energy now that I'm bloat-free. So hope to start slowly getting back into exercise to start to lose some of this weight and get back in shape so my body is ready for tranfer.

Re: transfer -- since we haven't gotten any of the results of the genetic tests in, we can't start meds this cycle for transfer. Which we knew would probably be the case. So this month is just a month for my body to return to normal and detox all those stim meds. Assuming there are some embies to transfer, we'll start prepping my uterus in May (when AF comes) and probably have transfer end of June.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better Manny! I think a month of rest between cycles is great. I think your body will thank you for it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - I think a month of rest with no hormones or meds will be good for your body. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the others, it will be good for your body to have a rest! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are feeling better. Hope this cycle ends quickly so he can move on to your fet.

    ReplyDelete