Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Back on the couch

I had 2 days of feeling like a normal girl again. Bloat nearly gone, I fit into some of my regular clothes, no nausea, less tired. It was lovely. So lovely that I got all cocky and did some yard work this AM. And experienced a sharp pain in my left ovary area. OK, OK lesson learned. I'll take it easy. I was just so happy to get back to my life. I so bored with taking it easy. But someone once told me that when you rush things take twice as long and I'm feeling like that is definitely happening to me here. So I'll stop rushing.

A friend coincidentally posted this on her FB page today. I thought it was appropriate for those of us going through IF treatment so thought I'd share:

"Sometimes the paths we take are long and hard, but remember: those are the ones that lead to the most beautiful views."

1 comment:

  1. Relax lady! You just had a ton of eggs removed from your body. I know what you mean though--I imagine two days of bedrest (required after retrieval from my RE) will be nearly enough to drive me insane. I like to be moving all the time. Really hoping you are nearly healed and that you had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete