Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

CCRM u/s appointment 2

DH arrived last night. We had our 2nd u/s appointment this AM. Follies continue to grow at good rate. They measured 11 today and they remain around the same size as each other (in the 10-13 range). We'll get results from bloodwork later today to find out if I need to change my meds (currently on 2 vials of Menopur, 150 of Gonal F, and 5 of Lupron). The nurse thinks I'll probably trigger on Sunday for a Tuesday ER. But this timeline remains tentative.

We've had a great time taking easy hikes around Garden of the Gods and Rocky Mt National Forest. I brought my heart monitor so I can make sure I don't get my heart rate over 140 (as per CCRM instructions re: physical activity pre-ER). But my hiking around days (even these easy hikes) are over. My ovaries are now so swollen from all my wonderful follies that it hurts to walk -- I feel a sharp pain with each step. Luckily we have found some fun looking drives and bus rides we will look into doing this weekend. I'll post info on them if/when we do them for my CCRM ladies who may want ideas of things to do in the Denver area.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well. I hear you on the pain when you walk. By retrieval day I was so huge I felt 6 months pregnant and constant sharp pains, I was freaking out I was about to ovulate any second, well, I guess I was, lol.

    How's the weather?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! It's so good that your follies are all around the same size - will make it easier to time the trigger. I wasn't too uncomfortable before retrieval with either of mine - the worst for me was between retrieval and transfer, but I also had OHSS. Keep posting your updates!!

    ReplyDelete