Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A new day

Thank you all for your words of support. Yes I'm feeling more hopeful today. I have no way of knowing how the CCS results will turn out so no sense getting bummed out about them until I know what they are. Once again trying to just focus on the present and what I can be doing for ready my body today so it's as healthy as possible for FET. I biked in to work today -- my first exercise since ER. I feel good. Out of shape, but good. And I'm meeting with a colleague/friend today to discuss best health insurance in the event we have twins -- how's that for remaining hopeful! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love that!! Way to go Manny! I am very hopeful for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great attitude Manni! I'm really optimistic for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you need is one! You've got six hopefuls right now. Definitely sounds like you're more hopeful today. Crossing my fingers that there are a couple of good ones in the batch.

    ReplyDelete