Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today I almost felt like a real girl again...for about an hour

I woke up this morning and felt...not bloated. I couldn't believe it. I weighed myself and was still 5 lbs more than before the IVF. But without the bloat. It was an amazing feeling! I went to the farmers market and went shopping. There was a bit of soreness with each step but even with that I felt the best I have since ER.

Then I came home and ate breakfast. And the bloat returned. :(

So I'm going to try an experiment today -- I'm not going to load up on Gatorade and salty food today. I've been doing that for the past 4 days and it hasn't helped. I'm going to just eat as I usually eat and drink as I usually drink and see if I accumulate less bloat. And I'll monitor my weight to make sure this strategy doesn't make things worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment