Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Triggering tonight!

We're triggering tonight! At 11PM DH will give me a shot of Novarel to trigger ovulation. ER will be at 9AM Tues morning.

I haven't been asking my E2 levels -- I figure by not asking it's one less set of numbers to obsess about :) But it seems my level is high today as we're switching from Lupron to Cetrotide. I'll have one shot of Cetrotide tonight instead of Lupron. Then after my trigger shot, no more shots for this cycle. Exciting!

We're nervous and excited and nervous. Excited to see how many eggs, whether they fert, how many fert, how many make it to blast, how many if any are genetically healthy, etc. But scared that those numbers may be low. I'm also very sore today -- my ovaries must be huge as it hurts to sit today whereas in past days, the discomfort really only occurred when I walked. And I'm feeling nauseous tonight which I'm guessing is the increased E2.Wow, this paragraph sounds like a downer. I'm actually in pretty good spirits overall.

For today's fun outing, my brother, SIL and I (DH stayed in to do a bit of work) went to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. They wheeled me in a wheelchair so I didn't have to waddle (my new walking style as it makes room for my eggies and thus I feel less pain) and feel pain with every step. We had a lot of fun and I was much more comfortable in my wheelchair :)

6 comments:

  1. So glad things are on schedule for you! Now you can head home on schedule! That is wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, everything is going so great! 9AM ER is perfect, you don't have to fast for long and you don't need to change your flight either. PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Tuesday! Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear how it went. Crossing my fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete