Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cycle Day 30 and no AF

Which is odd for me because my cycles are usually short (short luteal phase -- which is what alerted us that we needed IF treatment in the first place). I'm sure it's because I still have too many hormones coursing through me from the ER which is why I'm still so bloated. I've heard from other ladies going through IF that AF can be delayed after ER. So I'm not worried. Just waiting. And hoping AF comes soon so my FET isn't delayed or delayed too much. My nurse said that as long as AF comes in the next few days that they can just adjust the # of BCPs I take so I can still have FET on 6/28. So come on AF -- I'm ready for you. Let's get this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment