Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Thank you makers of Zicam. Thank you very much.

I took a ton of Zicam yesterday and I think I may have nipped that cold in the bud. We'll see how I feel as the day goes on but so far feeling so much better than yesterday.

Which is great because the countdown to AF has begun. If I go by a typical calendar, AF should come around Wed. But my body is rarely ever typical -- usually AF comes sooner than that when I'm not on BCPs. But I've heard from some ladies that AF can be delayed the first few months after ER. So it's more waiting, waiting, waiting. My meds to prep for FET are scheduled to arrive today. I'll be sure to tell you all about those when they get here. I'm working from home today to be here when they arrive. I've found it's easier to be here if I can on days the meds come because I don't feel comfortable having them shipped to my work. And if you waive the signature then if anything's wrong with them when you get them your SOL. I could ship to DH's work since his co-workers know what's going on but this just seems easier. His work has already been so understanding about letting him miss work for ER, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better Manni! So exciting that you'll be getting your FET soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great you are feeling better Manny!

    ReplyDelete