Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wrench in the plan -- getting a cold

I'm freaking out today. I think I'm getting a cold. My chest hurts and my head is fuzzy. AF should come any day this week. I'm worried that if I get a cold this week that I should postpone my FET to next cycle month (i.e., end of July). I hate to postpone it because I'm getting so tired of my life being consumed by IF treatment and waiting. But I don't like the idea of having a cold the same month of FET. If anyone has heard any of research on this at least heard of treatment recommendations about having a cold the same month as FET I'd really appreciate it (I couldn't find anytning on pubmed this AM. But then again, my head is pretty fuzzy).

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I don't know. Have you emailed your nurse and asked what she thinks?

    ReplyDelete