Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

checking in

Just checking in to say there's not much to report. The FET is definitely set for 7/13. We're looking into flights and hotels but it still seems so far away. In the meantime I've started BCPs and I feel SO much better. Acne gone. And I've lost 2 of the 5 lbs I gained after the ER since being back on The Pill. My body just way prefers being on the pill. I'm on it to shut down my natural hormones so CCRM  can control how much hormones I have to prep my uterus for the FET. I'm guessing that my shutting down my hormones, the Pill is also helping to rid my body of those nasty hormones that were causing the acne and bloat and weight gain. Whatever the reason, I'm a much happier camper these days.

I still have ovarian pain/soreness when I work out (I did 2/3 of a step DVD this AM and have some ovarian soreness). So I finally broke down and emailed my nurse about it. She's out today but I'll let you know if she thinks it's weird or if it's natural to continue to be healing 1.5 months after retrieving 29 eggs.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling a bit better! I'm curious what your nurse will say about the ovarian pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. July 13 will be here before you jnow it! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete