Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Theories

Based on responses to the question of WTF is going on with my ovaries, I now have 3 theories:
1. My ovaries are just still enlarged from producing 29 eggies and although annoying, it's totally fine and my ovaries will continue to shrink and my pain will become less. I'm hoping this is the kind of thing they'll be able to see on the pelvic u/s tomorrow.
2. There's something wrong. A cyst or torsion. I'm hoping this is the kind of thing they'll be able to see on the pelvic u/s tomorrow. This is my least favorite theory as I don't want anything to be wrong that couuld delay FET.
3. Because of the weight gain (about 7 lbs mainly in my thighs and belly) I'm now walking differently and holding myself differently. And this is putting strain on my body and causing pains in my pelvis. This is my favorite theory because it means nothing's wrong other than the weight gain. So I can then start to be more active to try to lose the weight.

I'm hoping tomorrow's u/s can tell me whether it's 1 or 2. The u/s is at 1PM CST and then results will be sent to CCRM so I'll find out tomorrow or Tues what the verdict is. I'm hoping for body aches from weight gain or if that not, enlarged ovaries.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get answers and the one you like best. One more day Manny...

    ReplyDelete