Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Ultrasound results -- stretched ovary it is!

Had my u/s today. The ultrasound guy said that everything looked great. He said my uterus is tilted (which everyone who looks at my uterus tells me -- but thought I'd throw that in for those who didn't know that fun little trivia about my reproductive organs. It doesn't affect fertility) and that one ovary is larger than the other. He showed me on the screen and it was definitely obviously bigger. So maybe that's the culprit of my discomfort. But  it's nothing to worry about he said. And he said my uterus and fallopian tubes all look good so there's no reason he can see why I can't continue to plan to do FET next month. And he used to work in maternal and fetal medicine so his background is in dealing with fertility patients.

So I'm relieved. Nothing is wrong. Just continuing to heal from ER. Glad I got checked so I didn't continue to wonder.

In other good news -- they do vaginal u/s at that imaging center and the guy I saw today said he could totally do any u/s I need leading up to FET!!! So I can go there (in network and super friendly) and not deal with my local RE (out of network and cold since I stopped being his "real" patient).

3 comments:

  1. Great news! Hope the pain goes away for you and you are on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! Well, besides the constant bloating--hopefully that will end soon though. Glad the FET is on track and yay for a less expensive & better ultrasound option.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got some answers. You must feel relieved. That's great that you found someone to do your ultrasounds for your FET too - one less thing to worry about!

    ReplyDelete