Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Ultrasound scheduled

I talked with my nurse today who consulted with Dr. S about the ovarian pain I've been having. They think it's unrelated to ER. Which makes no sense to me because I had no ovarian pain prior to having at least 29 follies produce eggs in April and now I have it whenever I experience any kind of impact in my pelvis. So I can't imagine it's unrelated.

Regardless, they wrote me an order for a pelvis u/s so they can take a look and see what might be going on. It's scheduled for Monday. Not going to my local RE because it's just awkward. Plus he's out of network. So I'm going to an imaging center (that's in network) who will send the results to CCRM who will then call me to tell me what's up.

I am so excited to find out what's wrong so I can treat it and get back in shape.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are doing that Manny, great idea. OHSS is gone by AF from what I know so there has to be something else. Well, hopefully not, but it just doesn't seem normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good. It'll be nice to figure out what's going on down there!

    ReplyDelete