Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

1 week until we're Co-bound!!!

I'm so happy to report that the time is almost here for my FET! It feels like I've been waiting for this forever. I'm hoping the short week will help the time fly by even faster.

As for how I'm doing on 4 ERT patches -- I'm huge. My tummy is very distended. The nausea comes and goes and isn't terrible. But the huge belly is very uncomfortable. I talked to my nurse about it today and she said I should ask the ultrasound person to take a look to see if there's any fluid in my belly tomorrow but she doesn't think there is. She said that some people just react more strongly to the meds than others. So I continue to wear super baggy clothes and have difficulty sitting (at home I can sit in my reclining sofa which helps a lot -- makes room for the booby-do that I don't have when I'm sitting upright).

So yes I have an u/s tomorrow morning. We'll find out then how my uterine lining is doing to make sure we're on track for a 7/13 FET. I'm very excited to get feedback that all this discomfort is paying off and my uterus is looking great (fingers crossed).

Otherwise we're in good shape. All booked up for the trip. I'll post our travel plans on a side bar so others who are going to CCRM can see where we're staying etc.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! The big day is coming!! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy for you that the time is almost here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt you are ready! Looking forward to following your journey. I'm headed to CCRM next month for a ODWU so I'm interested in learning as much about the logistics as I can!

    ReplyDelete