Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Ah nausea

Today I am super nauseous. I think it's because yesterday the ERT was up'ed to 3 patches. And it is now a well-known fact that my body does not respond well to changes in hormones. It's so bad that I'm taking the day off work because I can't imagine trying to get anything done without having to throw up. Fun times.

I'm hoping today will be a transitional day in which my body is getting used to this much estrogen. And then it'll get used to it and I'll go back to feeling less nauseous.

12 more days until FET. 12 more days until FET. I'm almost done with this. I'm almost done with this. This is my new mantra.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry that you're feeling icky. Those patches are the devil. I'm doing the same sort of countdown in my head. It helps, doesn't i.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's strangely comforting to know I'm not the only one who has trouble with the patches. Although I certainly wouldn't wish IF side effects on anyone! Yes the countdown helps a ton. It even just being July, my FET month, helps. Gonna make it. Gonna make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better. And yes, this will be over soon!

    ReplyDelete