Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

FET (finally!) scheduled

It's official. The FET is scheduled for 10:30AM mountain time on 7/13!!!! I'll have acupuncture before and after the FET.

I had some bloodwork today -- it was a progesterone test. My level was 12.9 and anything over 5 is good. It was nice to have some good news. And the high level explains the serious nausea I've had lately. I asked the nurse today if there's anything I can take for the nausea -- nope. They recommend not taking any other meds at this point in the game. Just keep on taking my saltines, ginger ale, and peppermints.

Will post updates from Denver :)

2 comments:

  1. That's less than 2 days!!! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Can't wait to hear how it goes! Hope your nausea subsides.

    ReplyDelete