Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Finally -- I'm pregnant!!!!!

My beta was 85. Anything over 5 is pregnant but CCRM likes to see it over 50. So we're firmly pregnant :)  I'm technically 4 weeks 1 day pregnant.

I'll have another beta test Sunday if I can find any place here that will do blood test on a Sunday. Then I'll get weekly blood tests to monitor little bean's progress. An ultrasound at 6 weeks 3 days.

We're still in our first trimester so like any pregnancy there is risk of miscarriage. My orders are to take it easy. No high impact exercise and no yoga (not even gentle yoga). But I can take walks and bike rides so that makes me happy. I want to be healthy for the little bean.

So of course the question is...now what?!? We've been working so hard for the past 2 years to get pregnant. I know nothing about being pregnant. Or preparing for a baby. So any tips you all have are very welcome!

And please continue to keep us and our little bean in your thoughts.

I'll continue to post updates here.

9 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 85 is an awesome number!!! I'm so so so happy for you!!! Enjoy every second of it, you've earned this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Manni! Congrats - I had a good feeling about this! So happy for you - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manni - This is the best news ever! I am so happy for you! You must be on top of the world today! I went in for my u/s and they are gonna trigger me either tonight or tomorrow. Eeekk! It all happens so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm thrilled for you and your dh. Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!! I am so HAPPY for you! I love success stories especially ones from CCRM. I sure don't have any tips about being pregnant but you are so enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jen! They sure made you wait for it... but I'm so excited for you! Looking forward to your beta doubling and doubling some more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! I haven't commented before, but I followed you through FF and am so excited to see this!!! Big hugs and a H&H 9 mos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Relax and enjoy it!!!! just breath a sigh of relief that the hard part is over. Get reading, I love reading books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation Good Post
    Thank you very much
    Plan your Pregnancy as you like with Ovulation Kit now you can choose your time and date of pregnancy you can find me by searching on Google HOME CHECK

    ReplyDelete