Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Last minute travel

I'm the kind of gal that needs a back up plan in case things don't go my way. One thing I definitely like to plan is a way to curb the hurt if something really important doesn't work out.

So I'm starting to fantasize about last minute travel plans I can make if my FET doesn't work. I'd ideally like to go to Europe -- if I'm an emotional mess from mourning the failed FET I'd like a place that's not too difficult to navigate. So Europe comes to mind.

If any of you know of any good, last-minute-travel-deal websites, let me know. Planning my back-up vacation (a vacation I hopefully won't take) will be one of the may ways I'll distract myself next week during the 2ww :)

3 comments:

  1. Even though I am really hoping you will get your BFP this cycle, I think it is a great idea to have a back up plan. As you know, we are traveling to Prague and Munich in a month and half, OMG, so excited, and the weather there is PERFECT!!! But no, have no idea of deal travel websites for that, we are just doing our own thing. Have you thought about the Caribbean? Does sitting on the beautiful beaches there relaxing with a drink sounds good to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like kayak explore. Then you can just look for good deals and pick whatever looks good!
    Hoping this is a moot point though.

    ReplyDelete