Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

my nurse if fucking with me

Seriously. I don't know what I did to piss  her off. She told me yesterday that she would call me at 7:30AM mountain time (when she gets in the office this AM) to tell me the results. I called her at that time and left a message to remind her as per her request. When I didn't hear from her an hour later, I called and left another message. I then sent her an email. I also called LapCorp thinking maybe she didn't recieve the results from them. They state they faxed the results this morning. So I just left anohter voicemail and sent another email begging her to call.

This is absolutely ridiculous. Why the F won't she call me?!? Why the F can't the lab just give me my results? They are after all my results. This is totally stressing me out which, if I am pregnant, is just totally counter-indicated. Why is she making this so much more difficult than it needs to be?!?

3 comments:

  1. WOW, what a mess. I am pissed at them for you! You shouldn't have to but I would send the same email over and over again until someone resonds. I hope they get back to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try calling their emergency line and ask them to get hold of the nurse or the results. Please don't stress and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manni - Sorry you have to go through this stress. I hope you hear from the nurse soon (if you haven't already). Your hatching embryo looks beautiful and you worked with some of the best doctors in the world. Dr. Surrey did my frozen transfer too and I am now in Week 22 with twins (you can read my story at www.ivflygirl.blogspot.com). I will be checking back in on you and keeping my fingers crossed. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete