Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Child care

I just mailed off my application for the university's child care center. Yes I know my embie's only 5w3d old. But that's how things work down here. As soon as your preggers you need to get on the list because there's a LONG waiting list. So this application will put us on the waitlist for August 2012. If everything works out, the bean will be 4-5 months old by August and I'll have been able to stay at home with him/her from March-August which will be awesome.

4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of time in advance they require. Good for you for planning ahead :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it felt really good to fill out that application! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TurtleMama ~ It did feel good. Surreal. But very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - now that is planning! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete