Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'd like to introduce you to our baby

We had our 6w4d ultrasound this AM. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Here's our baby:


And we could see and hear the baby's heartbeat!!! I am in awe that this precious little baby is alive and well inside me.


Tears of joy just started streaming the second I saw the baby and then more when I saw the heart beat. And DH was kissing me and grasping my hands and then taking out his i-phone to record the heart beat then kissing me some more. We were both just so amazed by this!
 
Heard from CCRM -- heart rate was 106 which they say is a good result. And my nurse says that the size was also good. Yay for my healthy little bean!!!

9 comments:

  1. Awww..great news! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! What a wonderful moment. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Manni - what an amazing miracle! Thanks for sharing! Snuggle in tight little one...you're in for the ride of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me smile. S/He's PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hang in there, only 33 weeks to go. (heh, I know that's evil, but I couldn't resist.)

    ReplyDelete