Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Drug-free!!!

My estradiol level came back at 941 Friday which means all continues to look good hormonally and I'm off all hormone meds! I'm so excited to see how my pregnancy feels without hormone support. I'm hoping like my mom's who had no morning sickness, etc.

I've heard from some of my CCRM friends that this transition can be scary because it means no more hormone support and we have to rely on our bodies to take care of the baby. Although I can certainly understand that scare, I haven't had it yet. Rather, I have this wonderful sense that my baby is actually healthy and the pregnancy is actually going well so we don't need the extra support. Of course, I'm a bit worried that I'm jinxing it by even writing that, but that's how I feel -- and it's a wonderful feeling :)

I haven't graduated from CCRM yet. They want to check my estradiol this afternoon and if that looks good, then I think I may be graduating. I'll let you know what they say...

4 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I'm sure everything is going perfect, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I think you will be fine, like you said you know you have a healthy baby growing already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news!! It must seem like forever since you've been hormone free (well at least the kind that you don't make yourself)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on passing the first trimester mark and weaning off all the hormones! Your body is about to go through BIG changes - gradual at first, and more intense later - but all wonderful!

    Flygirl (www.ivflygirl.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete