Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

By popular demand -- the baby bump

Here's a pic of the 16.5 week baby bump. In just the past couple of days it's really morphed from a belly that could just be chubby to a pregnant lady's belly. And, as you can see, it's become a true booby-do :) And that's with my boobs growing almost as fast as my bump (I'm up 2 cup sizes already!). Sorry if this is all TMI -- but I figure if I'm going to document I'll tell you all the fun details :)

8 comments:

  1. Love the bump! Beautiful picture! You definitely look pregnant! Awww... so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manni - You look so cute! And definitely pregnant! Thank you for reassuring me. I did check the HCG on the order. Probably won't be able to intepret it, but I want to see that it has gone up. Spotting has stopped for now and I hope that was it. I swear that this has been the longest 2 weeks ever! Congrats on your baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turtlemama - glad to hear it! As you can see from my side bar, I ordered HCG tests for a couple weeks after CCRM stopped ordering them. So check away :) The time will fly by, I promise. I can't believe I'm already at 16.5 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic, thanks for sharing. You posts/pics and results truly give me lots of hope so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it!!!! So cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic. I could swear you just got your bfp a few days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bump!!! Can't wait to watch it grow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been around in awhile but I am so happy to see it finally worked for you! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete