Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Illness update

Sorry I haven't posted. I've been exhausted. And trying to get work done, holiday shopping/plans done, and starting to plan for when the baby comes. I'm finally over the cold. I'm now recovering from the back pain. After several chiro visits, she thinks I a rib or two and pulled a muscle from all the coughing. I've had several chiro adjustments and massages over the past week. Ribs are hopefully back in place. Pulled muscle still sore but healing. It has been a very painful week. It's been hard to do anything bc I'm in so much pain. And not sleeping well bc in so much pain. But it's all from being pregnant (cold worse bc preggers, ribs easily poppable bc pregnant) so I remind myself of that when I get down about how long this recovery has been.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! I am glad you are feeling a bit better and I hope your ribs stay in place. You need to the book It Sucked and Then I Cried by Heather Armstrong and then you will feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Manni! If it's not one thing, it's another, I know, the good news is you are getting there, you are over half way there, that is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon Manni - this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete