Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Passed my glucose tolerance test!!!

I just got word -- I passed my glucose tolerance test (aka the 3 hour gestational diabetes test)!!! So I do NOT have gestational diabetes.

I was a bit worried. I didn't react well to the test at all. I had read the test makes some women nauseous. I didn't realize that could mean nauseous all day. I was nauseous all day yesterday and even woke up last night thinking I was going to be sick and was up from 3:30-6:30 battling nausea. It has not been a fun 24 hours. But in the end, good news! No diabetes! I'll have to get myself a king cake today to celebrate :)

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Well, not so much the nausea part but glad you passed the screening.

    ReplyDelete