Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

32 week update

By request, here's an update. The good news is not much has happened (which is why I haven't posted -- we've been pretty boring!). The baby and I continue to do well. We're seeing the midwife every 2 weeks now. Most recent appt was last Tuesday. All looking good. Baby kicks regularly, esp in the evening after dinner. She also puts on a show intermittently, less predictably during the day. Her heart rate is good (was ~ 165 on Tuesday) and seems to be growing at an appropriate rate. She's currently head down and will (fingers crossed) most likely stay that way at this point. It's pretty wonderful to be having such a normal pregnancy!

Here's a pic of the bump at 32 weeks:

We also had our shower this weekend. It was a lot of fun! My mom, brother, and SIL came to town to help us celebrate with our local friends. Here's a pic I love of my brother feeling the baby kick:

Next ultrasound will be at my next appt Tuesday after next. I haven't seen the baby since the 20 week u/s so looking forward to that one. I'll be sure to post pics.

3 comments:

  1. How sweet! I'm so glad about everything, can't wait to see the baby, as I'm sure you do too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, only 2 more months to go. So happy things have been going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news Manni! Adorable bump! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete