We are in the process of trying yet again for an FET. To catch y'all up--I'm doing a cycle with BCPs and Lupron. I got a clearance letter from my neurologist (I'm sorry. I mean my former neurologist as getting them to write the freakin' clearance letter look 3 weeks. I'm not exaggerating. 3 weeks. And then I had to camp out in their waiting room until they wrote the damn thing. jerks) stating that although I have migraines there's no reason I can't take BCPs. Which makes me very happy because I'd like this cycle to be as close to my successful FET as possible and that cycle had BCPs and Lupron. The failed FET was Lupron no BCPs. So let's hope this change in meds will make a difference.
Another difference is that I used Endometrin for the failed FET but I used Prometrium for my successful FET. So this time, we're doing Prometrium. Prometrium makes me more nauseous than the Endometrin, but if this change in meds works, it'll be worth it.
Here are the meds and stats so far with this cycle:
BCPs from CD3-CD15
Lupron (nightly injections) from 11/24 until 12/31 (10 units from 11/24-12/13, then 5 units). DH administered the shots because I prefer to dissociate during the shots and that's easier to do when someone administers them.
The good news is no progesterone in oil this time (I had to do it for the failed FET). Those shots suck based on looks alone -- those needles are scary huge!
12/27: first lining check:
Bad news. Only 6 mm and CCRM wants to see at least 8. So FET pushed back and estrace added to my meds protocol.
P4: 0.13 (anything under 1 is good. And means I didn't ovulate through my cycle! this is good news as I did that in the Fall)
E2: 185. Not good. They want it over 300. The estrace will help with this.
So now I'm on:
Estrace 2mg vaginally 2x per day
Vivellle patches (started 12/14 with 1 patch, up to 4 patches on 12/26)
Prometrium 200mg vaginally 3x per day
Medrol 16mg once each evening for 4 nights (Started 1/1)
Doxycycline 100mg at bedtime then 2x daily for 4 days (started 1/1)
Baby aspirin (started...I can't remember...I think CD1, 11/22)
Vitamin D (2000 IUI) because I have low Vit D.
12/31: Second lining check:
Results more promising.
Lining: 7.8mm (apparently close enough to 8 to move forward with a transfer)
E2: 1316 (which is well above 300)
We are now (finally!) set for a 1/6 transfer. We booked travel last night. I'll post on the side bar what the travel plans are.