Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Another bump in the road

There's good news and bad news. First some good news: the nausea was a stomach virus. So I feel much better now. Still bloat-a-licious. But no more neasuea.


More good news: On Fri my E2 was 1875 and my P4 was 0.0 (meaning I didn't ovulate through this cycle like I did cancelled FET cycle #2 last Fall).


The bad news: my lining's not responding. I had an u/s on Friday and I'm only at 7 mm. CCRM wants it at least 8. So, we're pushing back the transfer a week to give my body more time to respond to the meds. Next u/s will be Thursday. I found this all out via voicemail so I didn't get a chance to ask whether we're going to cancel the cycle altogether if I don't get to 8. And, really, at this point, I'm just taking it all one day at a time, so I decided to not call to ask. Because, really, knowing at this point that the cycle could get cancelled would just stress me out. This process has taken so long that another delay would just plain suck at this point. So fingers crossed no more delays. And here's to one day at a time.

So for now, nothing has changed. Still getting lupron shots every night, 4 Vivelle patches changed every other day, estrace vaginally 2x per day, baby aspirin, and prenatals/Vit D.





No comments:

Post a Comment