Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2014

My body's too bloat-a-lious

Today I got hit by the bloat. And with it the nausea. I started 2 Vivelle patches yesterday and I think that may have been enough to push my E2 levels into nausea zone.

I thought something was off this AM-walked a 5K this AM and afterwards felt much weaker than I usually do after walking that much. Then this afternoon, toke a family bike ride to a nearby park and was having a hard time breathing on the ride. The nausea hit when we got to the park. So nauseous DH had to bike him and get the car because I was worried I wouldn't make it home biking. Now, I know, I know. I'm not supposed to be exercising while prepping for an FET. But I figured my heart rate probably wasn't getting that much over 120 biking. Clearly I was wrong because I felt terrible while biking and still do, nearly 4 hours later.

The one weird/probably irrational silver lining in my feeling so bad is that I felt terrible during the prep for my DD's FET. So I'm hoping that me feeling terrible = my body prepping to really receive an embie this time.

My next blood work isn't until Friday and I'm totally curious to see:
(1) if my E2 is still off the charts
(2) if my lining is still looking good (I get an u/s Fri too)
(3) if I ovulated through the meds. I've done this. It was canceled FET #2, I believe.
(4) and if we're a go for our 5/30 transfer

In the meantime, it looks like I get to get re-acquainted with saltines and ginger ale.

2 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well. The nurses said it was totally fine to exercise during FET because it doesn't affect anything. She said it's during the ER you don't want to exercise. I did stop the week before and week of FET. Hope all goes well this time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! They told me no exercise for the FET cycel once I started the meds. So my compromise is that I'm walking much more and using a step counter to try to hit 10,000 steps per day.

    ReplyDelete