Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 9, 2014

Due date

This is definitely getting ahead of myself, but I just calculated Obi's due date if this transfer works. It will be 2/21/15. Which means March madness will officially become Spring madness! With Feb containing Valentine's Day and Mardi Gras (usually) and March having DH's bday, St Pat's, my bday, and DD's bday. It will be a crazy time full of celebration. A wonderful wonderful problem to have.

I looked it up because I'm feeling nauseous today. Now, I was nauseous for failed FET #2 and it turned out to be a stomach virus. So I'm very aware the nausea could be something else. But it's making me hopeful...

2 comments:

  1. Lots and lots of fingers and toes crossed for that celebration chaos next spring!

    ReplyDelete