Countdown to meeting Obi!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2014

8.5 weeks and all is good (and I get to wean off meds!)

Got to see Obi yesterday. And hear the heartbeat! All is going well! Growth is good--measuring in at 8w2d. Heart rate was 180, which is good for this age (heart rate peaks at this age).
Here's a pic of my beautiful baby:

In other cool news - I can feel the baby moving! I know it's super early and at first I thought I was misinterpreting other physical sensations as Obi dancing. But it's happened several times over the past few days and it's such a distinct feeling - I can feel Obi boogieing! It's amazing!

Now that I've reached 8.5 weeks, I can start to wean off my meds. I get to start with going from 4 Vivelle patches every other day to 3 patches every other day. Sadly I don't get to decrease the PIO yet. CCRM likes p4 between 20-30 at this point and mine's 27. If it goes over 30 by Monday's b/w, I'll get to start weaning off it too. In the meantime, daily shots in the ass.

But I spoke to a different nurse on Friday and she said I can swim! Yay! So I'll start adding that in so I can start getting more exercise. I've already gained 5 pounds since I've been pregnant - I'm sure due to increased food cravings and lack of exercise.

So everything's going well!



1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower to your blog. Just wanted to congratulate you on the pregnancy. Beautiful heartbeat indeed!

    ReplyDelete